[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Can't get new models to load?

Can't get new models to load?

Postby Shovel-Head » Thu May 26, 2005 7:13 pm

When I download additional models for the new FMS Alpha 8.5 I save them in the model folder, when I click on them nothing happens. And when I try to load them while I am in the sim the file does not even appear. Does anyone know what the problem could be. I think they are zip files and I dont know how to extract them.
Shovel-Head

Postby ggunners » Fri May 27, 2005 10:39 pm

You must download and install WinZip onto your computer. Then when you click on or download a .zip file you can "Extract" those FMS files to a sub-directory on your hard drive.

Google for winzip and you'll find it.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby linuxman » Sun May 29, 2005 2:39 pm

I have winzip, and I get a simular porblem. I can see the models but they do not work, they hust sit there and most of them are very large.
linuxman

Postby Scarz » Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:33 pm

if your running windows 2000/xp, winzip is built in.
rightclick on file, select "Extract All..."
"browse" to the FMS model folder.
Scarz a.k.a. Scarakus
New Mirror http://scarz.altervista.org/Index.htm
Scarz

Postby jlulian » Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:01 am

Note: Use Winrar when you download a bunch of models Winrar can unzip them faster and Easier all at the same time:p
jlulian

Postby ggunners » Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:44 pm

What amount of memory is in your video cards and which models and scenary are you using. Try going to simpler scenary or models with smaller bit-map's (.bmp) files.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Return to Windows-Version