[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Reselution problem

Reselution problem

Postby Doorcracker » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:28 am

Hi i have a problem.. (don´t we all :p )

I was changing the reselution and the screen turned all black ( i was a little too eger and changed it to 1600 something).

NOW the big question, is there a hotkey combo or something like " alt+???" to bring the reselution menu up, then it would be possible to change the reselution to something my graphiccard could coup with eg. 1280x760.

Or do i have to reinstall the whole program....
(that would bugger me since it took quite a wile to fix the calibration)

Sorry for my bad english spelling but i thing u can manage to understand what i mean.
Doorcracker

Return to Windows-Version