[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Software won't respond to certain models....

Software won't respond to certain models....

Software won't respond to certain models....

Postby hyrepower » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:45 am

I am running XP Professional and When I first installed the FMS software it worked fine and all the models worked as well. Now all the models don't work, ever, and some of them dont fly right.
Also I saw in the files of the installation CD that I had many more models of helicopters in the database, but none of them are listed in my selection list when I am running the software. How can I gain access to a certain model. I have a Falcon 3D and I saw it in the list of models, but it is not available for selection in the software. how can I use this model. Do I need a more comprehensive software add on or somethign?

Oh year the planes I have the most trouble with using are the Pitts which wont even make sound it just freezes and the Su-26 and the Transall. It is very frustrating please help this newb out.

Thanks for the Help.
hyrepower

Postby smcxx66 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:06 am

You can try looking in the C drive/ program files/fms
In there you will see a model folder.
Drag that folder out to desk top or save it.

Will it let you uninstalled ?

Un installed the current FMS and install the lastest 2.8
look in the DownLoad section of this site.

I don't have major problems using 2.7 models in the
2.8 rev. Some 2.7 models might glicth... 2 out of a 1000
is not bad.lol
Some might sink , but it's just a matter of adjusting the wheel
pionts in the par. editor

makesure you calibrate the control sticks.

Or plug in your control before turing on FMS.
if you Plug in after...you have a chioce...exit FMS
or recalibrate.

if those files are zip folders files.
you can extract the data files out of the zip folder to
Program files/FMS/Model.............click on the RIGHT botton of the mouse

It is not necessary to extract models or landscape files into FMS
You can create a folder wherever (desk top or external drive)
Right click...(copy) from zip folder into another (new) folder.
FMS can retrive these folder through the serch tree.

anyway...it's a good time to sort the models to your liking.
after a while..with hundreds and hundreds of models
you get lost.lol
smcxx66

Return to Windows-Version