[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Problem with Fms

Problem with Fms

Problem with Fms

Postby Lavazza » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:10 pm

Hello,
At my old Computer ( Win 2000 ) Fms runs very good and without problems.
But now i bought a new Computer ( Win Xp Sp2 ) an everytime when i start the Program the error comes:
Fms.exe hast determined a problem and must be closed.
I've tryed it with other versions but there was always the same problem.
I tryed the Compatibility mode on 2000 but that help not too. :-(

Whats wrong? must i install some special updates from microsoft?

I hope for an answer.

Mfg Lavazza

Ps: I can make a screebshot if someone want.
Lavazza

same problem here -

Postby JackClarke » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:55 am

Hello Lavaza - I am having the same exact problem using WinXp - the FMS program will not start up. I can not help you but at least you know you are
not alone with this problem.

Jack Clarke
JackClarke

Postby ggunners » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:22 pm

Use the [Search] button above to search for WinXP. There are several posts covering what needs to happen to make FMS work. With WinXP it was usually a COM port issue, Vista a DirectX DLL.

Check out this link:

http://n.ethz.ch/student/mmoeller/fms/f ... t=ecomport

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby JackClarke » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:41 pm

Hello again Lavazza - if you are still having problems there is a posting under the author "Ramon" who found the answer. A program called virtualserialport installs a "software" port and makes FMS think it has a COM port and you can use your USB interface. The program is free and easily installs and very glad to say it fixes the problem.

The program is at http://www.hw-group.com/download/sw/HW_ ... alPort.zip

Good luck - if you have any problems getting it to work - let me know.

Jack Clarke
JackClarke

Postby coupman35 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:40 pm

hi i down loaded the program how does it work.
coupman35

Postby stefani » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:42 am

stefani

Return to Windows-Version