[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - fms2.07 w/ directx8.1 - compatible???

fms2.07 w/ directx8.1 - compatible???

Postby ham2405 » Wed Mar 13, 2002 4:11 am

I had directx6.0 and fms2.06 on computer. With JR/lpt1 interface, controls said I had a signal, but the bar graphs were going nuts. Upgraded to fms2.07 which asked for directx7.0...got 8.1 from microsoft. Now have absolutely no response to the TX. What do I try now???

David
ham2405

Postby sanjay » Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:05 am

what OS are you using?

The LPT interface will work only with Win9x.

If you are using Win2k or XP you will have to invest in the PIC interface.
/sanjay
sanjay

Postby ham2405 » Thu Mar 14, 2002 8:51 pm

I decided that the laptop I was using was probably the problem...was using it to check out the new interface I purchased for my JR radios before digging behind the tower to hook it up. Plugged the i/f into tower unit, loaded fms2.07 and HAD SOME FUN!!!! Not sure what directx is on the tower...who cares, since it works.
BTW...i/f came from fmscable.com. The bar graphs in calibration were rock steady!
Guess I need to go to another section to find out about trying to fly a heli...tried one and got no control!

David
ham2405

Return to Windows-Version