[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Graphics problem I guess

Graphics problem I guess

Postby stuart » Mon Dec 23, 2002 3:15 pm

Here's what I have. Compaq with Trident on board Video, Dirextx 9, Windows 98SE, 128 Ram 533Mhz.
Here's what I get. When I first install the program I get good graphics but 1 Frame per second If I toy with it I can keep the colors and speed up the Frame rate but cannot see the plane until it gets above the horizon. The only time I can get it to show the plane and have proper frame rate I'll see the plane the ground and the sky but the ground buildings and trees are BLACK as well as the Plane is black. The Lighing effects work some but not much with it this way. It works the same if I have Alpha or Beta versions installed.
stuart

Postby stuart » Mon Dec 23, 2002 8:36 pm

I guess a little tinkering is all it needed. I wrote down all the video settings and started with one resolution and started turning on and off different settings. Finally I found that 800x600 Resolution with smooth texture, textures, 16 bit, wait for blank, and flip back buffer all turned on the only thing left off was minimapping as it cause everything to turn to black except for the sky and fog was left off as well.
stuart

Return to Windows-Version