[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Disappearing tail, subterreanean torque roll!

Disappearing tail, subterreanean torque roll!

Postby basmntdweller » Wed Aug 22, 2001 6:22 am

I have been playing with FMS for a couple months mostly for the heli sim. I have found an unusual bug in the program. with a plane sitting still on the ruunway, I open the throttle and shut it real quick before the plane starts moving much. At this point I can hold full up elevator and the tail of the plane will disappear into the runway! I can also get it to torque roll while in this position. Only the Sukhoi has been able to "fly" out of this position. The rest of the planes are stuck there till you exit and restart the program.
Otherwise, very cool program. It has helped me tremendously with my heli.
Aerobatics, Helis or Funflys, Whatever mood I'm in
basmntdweller

Postby boomerace » Wed Aug 22, 2001 4:30 pm

Reported this in a "bug report" last week along with the "fly through the building bug". I have been able to fly out of this position with all the planes I have flown but haven't tried it with the heli.
Boomer an Oldtimer in R/C
boomerace

Return to Windows-Version