[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Keyboard controls - Problems with controls

Keyboard controls - Problems with controls

Postby phian » Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:02 pm

I have just installed FMS 2 beta 7 onto my laptop. It seemed to intall fine and open fine but when i co to try and change the keyboard control keys i won't let me. Pressing the buttons in that menu simply delete what is there and will not let me enter anything. I am using XP on my computer.

Any suggestions?

Phil
phian

Postby Steve Lewin » Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:51 pm

Works fine for me in Win2K. Click on control then press key you want to use.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby vpersiani » Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:30 am

:(
Unfortunately no answer but exactly the same problem: I wanted to change some keyboard controls and now the one I touched are blank and I can't realocate any key!
That was the throttle so I am left with the gliders!
I am using Windows 2000
vpersiani

Postby TopGunFMS » Wed Jul 23, 2003 2:52 pm

vpersiani I suggest that you reinstall the game (if you get board with gliders that is) "excuse my bad spelling" I think the game only works with joy sticks, game pads, and RC remotes, I could be wrong but I have just been useing my joystick... (cant afford $150 for a remote :angry:)
TopGunFMS

Return to Windows-Version