[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Error: There is already another version of FMS... - Help!

Error: There is already another version of FMS... - Help!

Postby steve-o » Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:04 am

steve-o

Postby Steve Lewin » Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:55 pm

From the FMS FAQ :

FMS 2.0 Beta 7 won't install.

If the FMS installation displays this message: "There is already another version of FMS installed on this system. Please uninstall it first.", but you have uninstalled all old versions of the FMS you can do the following:

- Run RegEdit to edit your Windows registry
- Browse to the key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Flying-Model-Simulator"
- Delete the whole folder "Flying-Model-Simulator" from the registry
- Try to install the FMS once more
Steve Lewin

Postby Slipknot77327 » Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:28 pm

Im having the same exact problem!
Slipknot77327

Postby Steve Lewin » Tue Jul 29, 2003 7:40 am

Have you tried using "the same exact" solution that I posted earlier ?

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby Snigel » Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:33 pm

Honest to god. That was a wonderful answer. :D :D :D
My respect to you.
Snigel

Postby fms_lover » Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:34 am

YOUR ALL WRONG NOTHING WORKS
NOW FIND SOME THING and what the hells a :angry:
every day is a new day wake up and play FMS
fms_lover

Postby fms_lover » Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:35 am

YOUR ALL WRONG NOTHING WORKS
NOW FIND SOME THING and what the #### is that guy on about the frigin nerd :angry:
fms_lover

Postby fms_lover » Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:48 am

I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHAT REGEDIT WAS AND I T WORKED YOU ARE A BLOODY LEGEND I LOVE U MAN I MEAN I THANKYOU AND I APOLOGISE FOR THE LAST TWO MESSAGES
luv ya all wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:p
fms_lover

Postby Steve Lewin » Thu Jul 31, 2003 8:07 am

Person who starts off by insulting everyone who tries to help him will never have the opportunity again. This is the last reply from me you'll ever see to one of your messages.

Bye - Steve
Steve Lewin

Return to Windows-Version