[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Audio cable, DLL, Windows 2000, DLL, jerky signal - Tried everything, what did I do wrong?

Audio cable, DLL, Windows 2000, DLL, jerky signal - Tried everything, what did I do wrong?

Postby tomerj » Sat Aug 23, 2003 10:36 pm

???
Can't seem to get it to work.
Audio interface, the volume seems fine, signal is nice and stable on the scope. Works fine with the keyboard. Does not calibrate because the signal is all over the place.
I used a Hitec and a Futaba, and I even tried flipping the wires, with no success. The signal won't settle.
What did I do wrong?
Thanks
tomerj

Postby sportflier » Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:16 pm

Here is what I had to do. When you use the audio cable, it is really finicky with the audio gain. So open up the audio properties and lower the microphone volume until you get the jumps down. It will not be perfect, I have always gotten some noise. But, I finally got it to where the jerkiness is not noticable. Once you get the jerkiness down, then proceed to calibrate your radio. (this took me about an hour to get it just right.)
sportflier

Return to Windows-Version