[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Win2000 install errors won't install

Win2000 install errors won't install

Postby MRX2099 » Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:38 am

I am tring to install the b7 version in wwhen trying to install in win2000 SP4 i get this error after it starts copying files
"Setup cannot continue because some system files are out of date on your system. Click OK if you would like setup to update these files for you now. You will need to restart windows before you can run setup again. Click cancel to exit setup without installng these file"
well i have let it do this twice and rebooted and it sill says the same thing i have the latest updates from Microsoft, why am i getting this error?

thanks
MRX2099

Postby MRX2099 » Sat Oct 18, 2003 1:39 pm

What I am the only one getting this message in Win2000? with SP4,
I have tried on 2 different windows2000 machines and get the same errors? I opened the "FMSAI.CAB" file with winrar and noticed that some of those files were actually dated 1997-2000 maybe those files its trying to copy to my system folder are outdated and that is why it won't copy over the newer one I have?
MRX2099

Return to Windows-Version