[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Radeon9600Tx - dosen´t work with latest (any?) FMS

Radeon9600Tx - dosen´t work with latest (any?) FMS

Postby Jan » Fri Sep 05, 2003 6:27 pm

Hello!
my very new PC owns a graficcard called radeon 9600Tx, which is supposely a very good one.
FMS starts with no usable picture, no plane but airfield; sound is ok.
When i succeed to start blind and fly high, everything works ok until i got too deep again.
Grafic card lets only choice of: primary grafic-card, which is funny.
Jan

Postby lego » Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:19 pm

Hi,

this problem is already known (here is another thread in the forum about that). It is not a problem of ATI cards but a bug in the DirectX 8 for which FMS has a workaround, which provides some problems with ATI cards.

I think it will be fixt in the next FMS version.
lego

Postby schaf » Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:20 am

Hi,
it seems that I have the same problem!:(
I have a brand new computer with a Radeon 9600TX card and I am not able to fly with FMS correctly. I can only see the the picture with the airfiled without any airplane. I also can choose all the available menus but nothing happened.
Do someone knows when or how this problem will be solved?
I'd like to have it on my computer it seems to be a pretty good RC-flight simulator. ;)
schaf

Postby Willa » Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:42 pm

Hello there! I have exactly the same problem, i am owning a ati radeon 9600 pro with latest catalyst drivers on Win XP. Please, developers do something about it :-( I'll try the Dos version now :-)
bye, William Thielicke
Willa

Postby Alan69 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:10 pm

Guys,
Everyone pitch in, and send them a used card from Ebay etc. It's very hard to program for something if they don't have it, and considering what they cost and what it translates into after getting there they likely can't afford to get every card. Especially since the sim is free.

Or if someone's got a spare just mail it to them for a while with enough for return postage..

Either way new hardware in hand to play with for a bit generally stimulates development. Fortunately for me my 8500DV is a bit older and works..

Alan
Alan69

Postby STLPilot » Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:20 am

All of us Dell owners have the same problem. I am using RC Plane Master in the interim. It's another freebie ... well at least the crack is easily available. Good program. But I would rather have FMS.

PLEASE PLEASE HAVE IT FIXED SOON!
STLPilot

Postby seboulaguepe » Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:04 pm

Sorry but my new P4 2.8C with 512Mo PC3200 and ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128Mo do the same, under XP and 98;

That killing me because i work for 2 Day before coming here and find the answer : doesn't work :( :angry:

Please, i ask a favor to the developper : Help us! ;)
seboulaguepe

Return to Windows-Version