[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - calibration jitters

calibration jitters

Postby gphwayne » Sat Nov 15, 2003 7:26 pm

In the calibration of the tx the blue bars for each operation, the responding movement through half of the bar is smooth but when moving the stick beyond the mid point the rest of the way it or visa versa jitters flashing on and off as though there is no communication between radio/link and software.
It does this to all the corresponding stick movements fine for half and jittering the rest, when running the program this translates into smooth movements where it was smooth in calibration and wild movements in model orientation for the rest, making it impossible to control.
I tried uninstall and re-installing no change, downloading fms and installing form there no change, the program works fine for the keyboard inputs,.
I tried another Com port same result.no irq conflicts.
It has a similar effect to an oscilloscope where half the wave is fine the other breaking up.
PC is a athlon 1.5 500mbram running ME.
I installed onto a dell celeron600 running win98 and no problems at all with same tx and interface lead?.
Has anyone got any ideas please
gphwayne

Postby rayspan » Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:29 pm

Sounds like your Txr battery is low. This is what happens when mine needs recharging.

It's probably quite realistic - though I don't intend to find out in the real world!
rayspan

Postby rc-halk » Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:15 pm

I hade the same problem if I hold the tx in my hands , try puting it on desk and only toutch the stick that might sort it out let me know if u get it fix any other way
rc-halk

Return to Windows-Version