[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Fms Worked, then didn't - win xp and usb ports

Fms Worked, then didn't - win xp and usb ports

Postby jnjloo » Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:43 pm

I have a P4 with xp home and 3gb. And 1gb of dual ddr ram. I installed fms with a usb cord and it worked great until I unstalled another program, now the transmitter doesn't respond at all. It won't show any movement when you try to calibrate it. Also the keyboard won't control the simulator either. It happened before and I've uninstalled and reinstalled it and no help. The only way I fixed it before was to "restore" my computer to a point before I had installed the other programs. Then it worked great. The only thing I can think of was that I think it updated direct x to 9.0 when I installed the first set of programs, but not the second time I don't think. Is there a fix for this?? It worked fine for a long time till I made changes to the computer, so the drivers and stuff should be fine.
p.s. I have a 256mb Geforce 5600 video card if that's of use.
thanks
dan
jnjloo

Postby jnjloo » Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:28 pm

Hi,
Me again, I don't think that I had said that I have a Hitec Flash 4 Transmitter, if that is of importance. Also, I read all of the forum and couldn't find the same problem, there was one that was close, but no one responded to it
thanks again
dan
jnjloo

Postby steener » Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:24 am

steener

Return to Windows-Version