[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - problem with Install and uninstall

problem with Install and uninstall

Postby fgranados75 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:05 pm

I tried to install version 8 on a computer with win98, during the process the system showed an error and close the installation program.
I tried version 7 and it says " There is already an fms version installed....".
I looked into "add and remove programs" in windows and It doesn't show fms program. I deleted all files in folder fms and the folder itself, but I still get the same message.

I tried to install version 8 again, I get a similar message but in this version you can continue with the installation. When I get to the point where it starts copying files, windows shows an error and closes the installation program.

Can any body tell me, what am I doing wrong?
fgranados75

Postby docdan » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:11 pm

I believe that you have to reboot after removing the previous version. Somewhere here it says you can have both versions at the same time, with renamed folders (I guess).

dd
docdan

Return to Windows-Version