[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Art Tech & Mic Port - Like I cant calibrate it

Art Tech & Mic Port - Like I cant calibrate it

Postby shaul_eiz » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:33 pm

OOPS sorry, I did send a reply, but it did not "stick".
The problem is understood and has to be dealt with in SmartPropoPlus.
I can reproduce the problem, so it's a matter of time. Can't promise how much though. I'll probably start with a private version that I'll write for you, but you will have to be patient with me and help me test it.
Let me explain what I think we have here:
SmartPropo & SmartPropoPlus assume a wave pattern with abrupt rises and drops. A slow rise like we see here confuses SmartPropoPlus: First it thinks it is a very long 7th channel, then it understand that it is a long low and it waits for a short high for the first channel. etc. I will have to think of a way to recognize such patterns.
I think the reason to this problem is the combination of a lack of a pull-up resistor in the Tx and an insufficient sink capabilities of the Mic input (After all, it was designed for a Microphone).
So, give me a few days to make some preliminary solution.

Shaul
shaul_eiz

Postby LostMan » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:51 am

OK thanks guys and I thought you had forgottten me :D

Feel much better now. Special thanks to shaul_eiz.

LostMan.
LostMan

Postby sscherin » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:45 pm

I don't know if this will help but I'll post it anyway.

When I did my first calibration I moved the sticks around in circles and ended up with mixed channels.. not a great result..

I found that by moving only one axis at a time(eg rudder then throttle then alerons then elevator) I could get a good calibration with no mixed channels.

This was with a Futaba FP-T4FG AM radio into the mic input..
My cable has a 10k resistor between the signal and ground leads. I'm using SmartPropoplus V 2.0.1
sscherin

Previous

Return to Windows-Version