[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Windows ME problems - FMS having problems under ME

Windows ME problems - FMS having problems under ME

Postby cschneider » Wed Aug 01, 2001 11:09 pm

I have a PC with 128MB RAM, 800 mHz PIII, TNT2 video card running Windows ME. I use a Futaba SkySport 6.

The FMS program doesn't seem to be reacting to the trims and seems to constantly be dynamically redefining the trims as I try to fly. Then, after trying two or three times to run the simulator, the system refuses to start up, giving me an error message in German.

Has anyone else had these issues with Windows ME?
Carl
cschneider

Postby Steve Lewin » Thu Aug 02, 2001 10:47 am

Lots of people get some jittering on the sim, if that's what you mean by not reacting to the trims. I.e. you can't get it to trim out correctly, the model keeps moving round on it's own. What design of interface are you using with your Tx, some are better than others for this ?

For the other problem try deleting fms.ini and init.dat from the program folder. That seems to fix most problems and it sounds like the one I get if I save things at the wrong time. Trouble is, I haven't done it for so long I can't remember when "the wrong time" is now.

BTW neither of these problems are specific to Win ME.

Steve

(Edited by Steve Lewin at 12:49 pm on Aug. 2, 2001)
Steve Lewin

Postby Roberto » Wed Aug 22, 2001 1:37 pm

I have the program installed in two different computers, one with Windows 98 and the other with Windows Me. The one with Windows 98 works fine. The one with Me works OK if I do not change the landscape. Once I change the landscape, I got an "INVISIBLE" plane with a shadow. In some of the models the only thing that can be seen are the clear canopies. Even if I return to the standard landscape I still have the model Invisible. Quite a challenge to fly an invisible model.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Have a good flying time
Roberto
Roberto

Return to Windows-Version