[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Beta 7 Graphics Issues - Graphics Issues

Beta 7 Graphics Issues - Graphics Issues

Postby Dan Wade » Sat Dec 29, 2001 10:18 pm

I have a 1.4GHz Athlon, 256Mb DDR Ram, and a Hercules Prophet 4500 graphics card (64Mb). When I run FMS version 7 I get a large block around the shadow of the aircraft, and if I run in 32bit colour I get large blocks around the trees. I have tried the debug.EXE files on the home page and they appear to make no difference. Can anyone help ?.
ThanksDan
Dan Wade

Postby solo » Sun Dec 30, 2001 5:57 am

Try reducing the display colors to "high color (16 bits) " from your control panel in windows.

Just a suggestion ,as I have not had this problem.

Goodluck
Share wat u know, learn that u don't
solo

Postby hobbit » Sat Jan 05, 2002 12:18 pm

You didnt specify what operating system you are running. Try upgrading your directX to version 8 at www.microsoft.com/directx. On my windows 98 system that fixed the problem.
hobbit

Postby dennismiller » Thu Jan 10, 2002 8:50 am

I have a similar machine (duron) and have the dark area around the trees and shadow of plane. I tried the debugs, use 16bit color, loaded directx 8, etc, etc. nothing wrks for me. This started with beta 6 and didn't go away with 7. Also had to go back to 6 because on 7 the G didn't increase the throttle.

(Edited by dennismiller at 12:51 am on Jan. 10, 2002)
dennismiller

Postby dennismiller » Sun Jan 13, 2002 7:05 am

Throttle fixed as per other forum(set to 0). Graphics still workable but not perfectly clean.
dennismiller

Postby heliphil50 » Thu Feb 14, 2002 12:17 am

fly together
heliphil50

Postby nj95k » Wed Jun 05, 2002 3:32 am

I am also running the 3d Prophet 4500 with the a White Block around my aircrafts shadow. I also get the black around trees. I am running Windows 2000 with all MS updates / Service packs installed. I am running the current version of the display driver as of todays date (just downloaded it to try and rectify the issue). Anybody have any ideas on this? Does someone need a screenshot of this to see what we are talking about? Please let me know if I can help. I love this sim.

Thanks

George :D
nj95k

Return to Windows-Version