[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Changing landscape - Computer crashes when trying to change landscape

Changing landscape - Computer crashes when trying to change landscape

Postby flightforum » Sun Nov 04, 2001 8:42 pm

Always, when I try o load a new landscype, my computer strikes completely and I have to reset it via the reset-Button.
My Version is V2, BETA7
System: PII 350, 192MB RAM, 8MB ATI3D-RagePro
antowrten auch in deutsch.
Thank you,

Jorin
flightforum

Postby amcleod » Thu Jan 03, 2002 7:39 pm

Same thing here. Just downloaded Beta 7 (?) and don't have an interface yet. Flies OK on keyboard, can change planes, but if I try to select new landscape the machine locks hard and I must power off/on.

Intel P5/350, 64MB, Rage Pro Turbo AGP 2X.

Anybody got any clues?
Angus McLeod
amcleod

Postby flightforum » Thu Jan 03, 2002 8:18 pm

There is a possibility: you change the name of the landscape you want to fly to world and the standart world to sth else. Then, it is possible to fly it.

Jorin
flightforum

Postby amcleod » Fri Jan 04, 2002 2:51 pm

"you change the name of the landscape you want to fly..."

Yeah, that works, but it's ugly. Is there no proper fix for the problem?
Angus McLeod
amcleod

Postby Donald Wright » Mon Jan 07, 2002 11:16 pm

I have the same crashing when I try to change scenery.

The one common thing looks like we all have the ATI video system. Mine is an ATI RAGE PRO turbo AGP2x with 8 MB of ram. this is on a 450 MHz pentium II processor in my system. Hopefully this will help us find the problem.
Don Wright[br]donaldwright@peoplepc.com[br]donaldnwright@onebox.com
Donald Wright

Postby sp1car15 » Tue Jan 08, 2002 6:16 pm

I have an ATI RAGE PRO turbo AGP2x with 8 MB and my computer would lock up also. I figured out if you go in the graphics menu and deselect the smooth texture option, then change the landscape it will work. Once the new landscape loads go in the graphics menu and re-select smooth textures and it should work fine
Ray
sp1car15

Return to Windows-Version