[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - FMS 2.8 PAR EDITOR

FMS 2.8 PAR EDITOR

Postby plastic bonsai » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:22 pm

I like the FMS 2.8 Par editor to set points and check geometry on the models I am developing but it doesn't display all models. I get the following error showing popping up:

Access violation at address 0462A21 in module ParEdit.exe. Read of Address 00000000.

Yet the same .x file appears perfectly OK in FMS.

Im running on XP if that matters.
plastic bonsai

Postby ggunners » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:50 pm

plastic bonsai,

Is this the ParEdit included with FMS or Mr. Masuoka's ?

And which model are you editing?

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby plastic bonsai » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:33 am

It is the FMS8 Par editor - I know I just like using it. There are 2 models I'm developing I have trouble with. If I send you them could you spot the problem (.mqo or .x)?
plastic bonsai

Postby ggunners » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:32 am

I'll need the .mqo to find the fix. It's usually an overlapping or open polygon that can cause this kind of problem.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby plastic bonsai » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:14 am

Thank you.

I'll send you the smaller model as .mqo and if you can highlight the troublesome one(s) I'll see if I can cure the other one.
plastic bonsai

Postby plastic bonsai » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:13 pm

plastic bonsai

Return to Windows-Version