[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Laptop crashes starting FMS... - Compaq Armada w/ ATI RAGE MOBILITY

Laptop crashes starting FMS... - Compaq Armada w/ ATI RAGE MOBILITY

Postby ericdod » Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:06 pm

ericdod

Postby acrobatorcrash » Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:05 pm

I have the same problem on a Dell with ATI Rage Mobility W2K
acrobatorcrash

Postby tmireles » Sat Jan 04, 2003 7:48 pm

I have the same problem with Win XP. I keep getting the blue screen. I was able to get it to work but it is really slow and does not look good at all. I reduced the video accelerator in the display trouble shooter. It works but it is almost like it doesn't work. I ran it on my computer at work and it works fine. I think my problem is that my laptop only has a 8MB video were my work one has 16MB.

If anyone knows of a way to fix the problem on the laptop and still get the frame rate to keep up please let me know.

Thanks

Tony

tmireles@hotmail.com
tmireles

Postby erliga » Thu Jan 09, 2003 9:29 am

Same problem with a Toshiba satellite PRO 4600 - Win2K - Trident CyberBlade-XP. :(

Help!!!!!!!!!!
erliga

Postby Nash » Thu May 01, 2003 4:33 pm

I had the same problem with my laptop crashing. I finally found the fix.

Goto
Display->Display Settings tab->Advanced button
Troubbleshooting tab-> then turn down the hardware acceleration to NONE.

Everything should be good. It worked for me... now if I can get my Parallel port to work...
Nash

Postby wolffsoft » Sat May 24, 2003 2:58 pm

I get the same Kmode error under my Windows 2000 machine too. Although the same machine also has Windows 98SE installed also and it works fine under Windows 98SE. So I bet it is probably the video card driver. You should be able to get it to run under Windows 2000 if you slow down your video hardware acceleration. Although the frame rate will be too slow to enjoy FMS.

Cheers!

__
Bill (using a HP Pavilion 8655c & Windows 2000)
-- written and edited within Word 2000
wolffsoft

Postby wolffsoft » Sun May 25, 2003 1:23 am

I have an Intel 82810E video card with an Intel 810 driver v5.x under Windows 2000. Installed the newer v6.x video driver and the problem is gone! Now works fine under Windows 2000. <grin>

Cheers!

__
Bill (using a HP Pavilion 8655c & Windows 2000)
-- written and edited within Word 2000
wolffsoft

Postby lcastro2209 » Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:46 pm

I had the same problem, then I download the patch and change the graphic options (texture). After that I restore the hardware accleleration and Its OK!!!!

Sorry about my English
lcastro2209

Postby lcastro2209 » Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:48 pm

Just to complement;

Go to Graphics, Optionen, and disable the mimaping option!!!

Then return the hardware acceleration
lcastro2209

Postby fms_lover » Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:17 am

all of you have very good answers to my problem thanx a lot
it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
FMS RULES :D
every day is a new day wake up and play FMS
fms_lover

Postby fms_lover » Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:57 am

yes i got FMS working really well i hope they make the next installment soon cant wait

luv fms_lover
every day is a new day wake up and play FMS
fms_lover

Postby lego » Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:33 am

fms_lover, a few days before you said completely the opposite.
You blamed the developers and you blamed us - do you think that is the right way to communicate with others?

We are doing all this for free and people like you have an advantage of that. We give you free support with your problems and earn only hate and insults from you...

I think you should give us an honest apology!!!
lego

Return to Windows-Version