[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - major problems - help needed

major problems - help needed

Postby Travo_Aussie » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:21 am

hi all im new to this i got the walker R/C helicopter HM 004 mini it has come with a transmitter and leed for the PC to train playing on the computer i have pluged it all in loded the cd and nothing works all help would be really good many thanks to all the reply
Travo_Aussie

Postby Eric Brouwer » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:49 am

You need a driver called PPJoy that you have to install. This will create a virtual joystick on your PC. With it, there is a program called PPJoyCOM.exe, which will "read" the transmitter data via the supplied cable, and convert it to a joystick signal. In PPJoyCOM, select the "Zhen Hua 5 byte protocol" for your transmitter.

For further help, please search for "Zhen Hua" and/or "Dragonfly" in this forum to get more info.
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Vanderbijlpark
South Africa
Homepage: http://myweb.absa.co.za/eric.brouwer
Eric Brouwer

Postby Travo_Aussie » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:16 am

thanks for the quick reply everything you just said i know nothing about is there anything i can download to do it
Travo_Aussie

Postby homyd12345 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:58 pm

hi can anyone tell me how to get new models onto fms i cant get to work... thanks
homyd12345

Postby micky1mo » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:20 pm

Hi, I,v been having the same problems.
Some of the guys have been trying to tell me how to do it but I got lost(computer dork), may-be you could underdtand the info?
Check out the topic title "DOWNLOADING FILES into the right place? :cool:
micky1mo

Postby homyd12345 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:14 pm

k i figured it out go to nestofdragons.com and go to fms then models
what you do is extract the files to c:/program files/fms/model
homyd12345

Postby micky1mo » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:47 pm

Just tried that.
This download and all the other downloads have gone into the same file which I belive is c:/programfiles/fms/(name of model).
But I still only have the original six model on the sim

:(
micky1mo

Postby homyd12345 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:46 pm

no dont do c:/programfiles/fms/nameofmodel
it should be c:/ program files/fms/model not the name of model type in model
homyd12345

Return to Windows-Version