[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - SmartPropo - Converting to Visual C++

SmartPropo - Converting to Visual C++

Postby shaul_eiz » Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:54 am

I wonder if anyone has done it.

NEWS: I managed to do it. I even managed to make some improvements.
My goal is to have a single DLL that identifies the type of modulation, rather than have four DLLs as it is.
shaul_eiz

Postby holymoo » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:51 am

cool, any chance of you creating a x64 version of the WDM?? (if that is not too much to ask) :D
holymoo

Postby shaul_eiz » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:00 pm

Just return from a vacation so bare with me. What's WDM? Will you be able to compile it to x64 if I give you the sources?
shaul_eiz

Postby holymoo » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:17 pm

WDM: Windows Driver Model

I can try compile it in x64 if I have all the necessary .h/.lib. I have VS.Net 2005B2,but I have no access to x64 DDK.
holymoo

Postby shaul_eiz » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:25 am

Well, same here.
Anyhow, I feel it is too early to convert it to .NET - most people don't have it installed yet, and I don't think that SmartPropo is a good enough reason to do so.
However, if you neet the sources - send me your email address.
shaul_eiz

Return to Windows-Version