[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - An error has been detected - general error

An error has been detected - general error

Postby heermarcel » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:31 pm

Here the newbie again.
I solved the problem with the 'flat chunks'.
When i try to start FMS i become the general message:

In FMS. exe is een fout opgetreden en moet worden afgesloten. Onze excuses voor het ongemak. U was ........

In english is must be something like In FMS an error is occurred and must be closed. Our excuses for this .......

I am trying to run FMS on a xp (sp2) machine and i made an interface between my transmitter and my PC with a connection to my sound-card. I can hear my transmitter over the sound-boxes.

The error is a bit not telling enything to me. Is there somebody who knows what the sollusion can be?

Please help
heermarcel

Postby heermarcel » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:29 am

The newbie again.
When i try to install FMS on the PC of my girlfriend (don't tell her) i have no problems. I even see a message about PPM in the joystick window.

Both PC's work with XP sp2. Changing PC is not an option.

Can somebody help me out please?
heermarcel

Postby shaul_eiz » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:26 pm

Are you using SmartPropoPlus 2.0.3 ? Do you get some kind of a Hex number in the error message?
shaul_eiz

Postby heermarcel » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:46 pm

It is the general message that an error has occurred.
I don't understand the tecnical stuff.
The message comes when the program is loading.
The sign of the message is:
AppName: fms.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: kernel32.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.2180 Offset: 0001eb33

Tecnical data:
Exception Information
Code 0x0000000000000000 Flags: 0x00000001

And a view pages more of this stuff.
Do you understand this? For me it's not understandable.

Thanks anyway that you try to help me.
heermarcel

Postby cjbrazil » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:28 pm

cjbrazil

Postby shaul_eiz » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:11 pm

shaul_eiz

Return to Windows-Version