[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - problem with FMS on Win Xp(with RF radio)

problem with FMS on Win Xp(with RF radio)

Postby bronxbombr » Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:23 pm

If you've seen my previous post then u know my problem. Only thing is now i'm using the Real Flight G2 controller with the USB hookup on my computer(overclocked amd1600, Geforce4 graphic card 738mb of ddr ram and for some reason when i play FMS i get a blue screen that says'Hardware Malfunction' does anyone else get this problem or is it just me?

P.S. I also have played FMS on my other comp which is a P3 500mhz with a Voodoo3 card and have had no problems whatsover. I can't understand it. ???
bronxbombr

Postby bronxbombr » Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:08 am

heres and update: i found out what the problem was and fixed it. something in the bios on my motherboard, now im up and flying 30 minutes and counting. :D
bronxbombr

Postby bronxbombr » Fri Nov 01, 2002 5:58 pm

i'm getting so frustrated, i tried everything. Last time it ran for 30 minutes and now i get the same "harware malfunction"
anyone else have this problem? I even got the windows trouble codes and it says that it can be a problem anywhere from my ram to the bus on my board. I am in need of some help. I will try anything, any ideas? :angry:
bronxbombr

Return to Windows-Version