[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Control problem with both keyboard and joystick

Control problem with both keyboard and joystick

Postby masuch » Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:40 am

Hello . I've just loaded FMS beta 7 on both my AMD XP1500 PC and my Pentium 4 2.66 mhz Notebook. Both running WIN XP.

The problem is the same with both machines. Only the 2 and 8 buttons seem to give me any control over pitch. All the other buttons don't do what they are supposed to and I have no control over the planes. For example the 4 and 6 should give me rudder control, but all I get is a very slight kick left or right of the tail, and the plane just corkscrews straight into the ground. I cannot get any aileron control with any keyboard buttons.

With the MS Sidewinder joystick, although all the controls caliberate properly, again, only the elevator control seems to work, and all else is crazy. When I twist the stick for rudder control it actually works the throttle on the plane.

This program looks great, as I am learning RC.Hope someone can help. Thanks

Mark
masuch

Return to Windows-Version