[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Uninstall??

Uninstall??

Postby MThead » Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:43 am

Need help relaoding FMS,

Ok here's my problem:
I loaded FMS and everything was working, saw models, scenery, the whole deal... then i installed the additional models and scenery and when i started FMS again all i got was a black screen with large white lines running through it.. so i thought i would remove FMS and reinstall just the basic package.... well i used the windows 98 add remove programs to remove it and when i try to reload FMS it tells me that there is a version installed and i need to uninstall it first but i can not find any files left linked to FMS to unistall...

HELP!!!!

John

Never mind i got it... WOO HOO!!!!
and a big thanks to the FMS FAQ and Manual.. Thanks guys!!
MThead

Return to Windows-Version