[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Programable Joystick Buttons - Product Updates

Programable Joystick Buttons - Product Updates

Postby mee8495 » Thu May 23, 2002 1:05 am

Great Sim for starters. I wasted my money at first on Cockpitmaster...

I would love to see the option to program the buttons on my Thrustmaster Firestorm gamepad to do commonly used features - initialize, hand launch, winch, autozoom, etc.
mee8495

Postby mee8495 » Thu May 30, 2002 4:28 am

And another thing --

Make selectable joystick profiles. Make it possible to map the controls in the .par file?????

Example: For slowfliers that have only rudder - I go in and set the Ailerons to a false number so as to not affect the flight with any control movement and set the rudder to the right stick. Then when I change to any other plane that I would have Ailerons on - I have to change the numbers to control the appropriate axis.

Not a problem at all with the sim, just a convenience factor suggestion.
mee8495

Postby mee8495 » Sat Jun 01, 2002 6:09 am

Me again!

Here is another suggestion - offer marriage counseling! My wife is getting tired of me playing FMS all of the time!!!! I try to tell her that it is saving me a ton of money considering how many planes I have crashed!!!

Seriously - have a menu option that will let you open an edit window within the sim to allow you to tweak the par settings (boost engine power, etc.) then reload the plane on close.
mee8495

Return to Comments and Suggestions