[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Walking controller - I want to be bale to walk

Walking controller - I want to be bale to walk

Postby ceauke » Thu Jan 30, 2003 11:28 am

Hi

Would it be possible to add functionality to FMS so that you can walk from your current view to a different location on the map? As in real life. It would be nice if I can walk to the end of a runway when I want to land, or walk up a hill if I want a better view.
ceauke

Postby TopGunFMS » Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:40 pm

You can always use the autozoom feature, and the maps all come with different points of view so you can change it any time, you can also use manual zoom, dont quote me on it but I think being able to walk weould require a whole different engine.
TopGunFMS

Postby adi » Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:24 am

no!
you can walk with the NUMPED arrow keys!
check out my website for cool models
adi

Postby WingedBird22 » Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:58 pm

when i tried to walk with numpad arrow keys it controled airplane.
I takeoff planes.....I fly planes.........I land planes....but mostly listen to the often sound of snaping balsa
WingedBird22

Return to Comments and Suggestions