[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - I want to join the Team

I want to join the Team

Postby studsy » Fri May 07, 2004 4:55 pm

Hi,im Studsy,a 3D modeler from the United Kingdom. I have played FMS for a good while now,and keep thinking to myself,"Oh i wish there was XXXX plane in this game".I used to be Lead Modeler at the 2nd biggest MOD for Battlfield1942,DCX.I have also modeled LOTS of models for Private Use,Commercial Use,and even for some TV commercials in the UK.I am a GREAT modeler,and i model ANYTHING,although my main specialty is Military planes,choppers,tanks and ships. I have a few pieces of my HIGH-polly work to show you:

What do you think,if you like my work and would like me onboard,please contact me on:
MSN/E-Mail: studsy2003@hotmail.com
Yahoo: studsy2004
AIM: studsy2004

Thanks,
Studsy
studsy

Postby ggunners » Fri May 07, 2004 5:40 pm

studsy,

No need to ask, just jump in with both feet. There's plenty to do and plenty to model. It's kinda fun but a lot of work. Welcome. If you need anything or have questions, just ask!

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby studsy » Sat May 08, 2004 7:30 pm

Can i get clarification on this answer by an admin please?

Studsy
studsy

Postby Roman Moeller » Tue May 11, 2004 6:02 pm

Hello Studsy,

of course we and probably most users like new models :) . So I don't see the point why you ask this. Do you need information on how to create parameter files for the flight physics, or do you prefer doing only the 3D modelling and you are looking for someone who creates the parameter file? Or are there any changements you would like to have in the code? This probably does not make much sence, as the 3D part of the future versions is different anyway. Or don't you know where to upload your models? A good possibility for this is www.rc-sim.de, but maybe we can also add some quality models here in the download section or even better to do both.

Roman
Roman Moeller
Site Admin

Return to Comments and Suggestions