[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Wishlist - REFERENCE POINTS, FLY THE HORTEN & MORE

Wishlist - REFERENCE POINTS, FLY THE HORTEN & MORE

Postby aerogato » Fri Jul 19, 2002 1:19 pm

My dad and I used to fly R/C models, we moved to Canada so we had to stop for a while:(and i have found your Sim a lot of fun, but there is a little probelem, i would like to know if it possible to have some REFERENCE POINTS on the ground so it'll be easier for you when you make your manuvers(I have crashed manytimes over doing a cuban eight).???

I would lie to know if there's a way to make the HORTEN fly, i have my TERMICS set to the limit and almost all of my gliders fly except the horten......:angry:

Is it possible to load models in flight??? :D
aerogato

Postby grayback46 » Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:53 am

Not quite sure what you want to know about the Horten. If you are trying to modify the Par file for this model you will need to change it from a read only file. Windows wont allow you to change read only files with Explorer. To change the contents of the file right click then properties. Uncheck the read only box then apply. The easiest way to make the Horten fly a little better is to reduce the mass in the par file. Field 19. Hope this helps.
grayback46

Return to Comments and Suggestions