[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Signal-Problem

Signal-Problem

Postby Michi » Sat Mar 17, 2001 7:20 pm

I biult the circuit with the transistor - everything looks fine (TXTEST shows a nice signal) but INTTEST tells me it has a problem with the interrupt (I already checked, that Int7 is not used by another device). Can anyone help me please? Thanks
Michi
Michi

Postby Michi » Sat Mar 17, 2001 8:06 pm

Really strange... in the meantime I found a posting which asked to switch off the Int.-Sharing of the SB-card. Doing that I had some success: now INTTEST is a bit more successful (test OK, timertest failed). Now I can even calibrate my RC in FMS - but that was it... No control over the model....
HELP!!!
Thanks
Michi
Michi

Postby Mr P Trog » Thu Apr 05, 2001 4:10 pm

I built a transitor version of the connector; at first it worked great. Then I had a BSOD and had to reset the computer. After that my system would not recognize the transmitter; or it would sporadicly detect the inputs. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program and that fixed it.
I don't know if this will help you but it has got my transmitter working about three times.
Mr P Trog

Postby FlyingSparkz » Sat Nov 10, 2001 1:52 am

what is txtest and where can i find it.
FlyingSparkz

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface