[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - How I use my Futaba TX with a Version 2.0 Beta 7 - How use my transmiter

How I use my Futaba TX with a Version 2.0 Beta 7 - How use my transmiter

Postby Waldo » Thu Nov 08, 2001 11:12 pm

I buy a used FMS inteface system and I make a download a Version 2.0 Beta 7 program. When I set this program in controler setting only show me keyboard or joy stick options. How I set the Futaba Transmitter?
Waldo
Waldo

Postby Deimos » Fri Nov 09, 2001 7:33 am

Hi Waldo,

If it says "Keyboard" and "Joystick" in the "Controls" menu then it's not FMS 2.0b7 ... it will probably be the prior version, 2.0b6. (See shot below)

The older serial and parallel interfaces don't work under Windows 2000 or XP, so the "Radio transmitter" menu option is hidden on those operating systems.

If you have 2.0b7, though, under the "Controls" menu you should see an "Analog control..." menu option. (See shot below)

You need to go in there to select your transmitter interface. Once again, the older serial and parallel interfaces don't work under Windows 2000 or XP - you will have to build and use the Serial PIC-interface (which has some brains in it to deal with Windows' lack of).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Anthony.
Deimos

Postby Mike Roberts » Sat Nov 24, 2001 12:32 pm

:o You can also use the much simpler (2 transistor) serial interface circuit using the 'Parallel/ serial IRQ- interface'. I found that the 16-Bit-DLL version gave much better refresh rate. I have put circuit and setup details on my website at:

Go to R/C projects>Flying Model Simulator interface :biggrin:

mike
Mike Roberts

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface