[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Plane works but helicopters don't - FMS problem

Plane works but helicopters don't - FMS problem

Postby greenbridge » Sun Dec 09, 2001 5:20 pm

I have a Futaba T4VF. When I get connected using parallel port, all the planes can be controlled by my R/C transmitter but all the helicopters can't.

Can anybody let me know why?
greenbridge

Postby Steve Lewin » Sun Dec 09, 2001 10:02 pm

Have you set up the separate helicopter control channels at the bottom of the Mapping/Calibration screen ?

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby greenbridge » Mon Dec 10, 2001 2:30 pm

It works. Thank you very much.
I have several years experience flying F3B and F5E, but I am new to helicopter. The worst thing is that I don't have a teacher here. Can anybody let me know how to map the channel, I mean which to which?
greenbridge

Postby Bernd » Fri Dec 14, 2001 6:50 am

You can choose you own setup. I prefer having pitch/throttle on the left stick with max pitch pulled to the body (ascending the heli as with the elevator) and gier on the left, on the right stick nick and roll.

If you plan to fly real model helicopters, choose a club and ask their preferred setup.
Bernd
Bernd

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface