[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - OLD SANWA 6P PCM PCB CONNECTIONS! - OLD SANWA 6P PCM PCB CONNECTIONS!

OLD SANWA 6P PCM PCB CONNECTIONS! - OLD SANWA 6P PCM PCB CONNECTIONS!

Postby bitmaniac » Thu Jan 03, 2002 4:44 pm

HI!
I've just search my old SANWA for a PPM/PCM output
pulse and here the photoofwhat I have found!
I hope this help someone out there...
P.S Since I was using a Sound blaster sofware for
digital osciloscope I only got rough snapshot ofthe signal
WHEN I TRY IT WITH FMS INERFACE I LET YOU KNOW
The team of C-64 home micro![br]Have a nice day... :)
bitmaniac

Postby joey pen » Sun Jan 06, 2002 12:54 am

I own a old sanwa space PCM 6ch rdio.
I connect it to PC sucessfuly.
This is how I have built it:
Open the rear remote control lid.
The module HF is in the middle of the remote control board.
Do not remove the HF module ! Only get the signal out!!
Now on the board a 4-pole connector with 4-cable should become visible.
The sequence of the 4-cable from upward to downward is WHITE WHITE WHITE RED.
The first white-cable is signal-out-cable.
The amplitude of this signal is 8.4v.
Connect this signal-pin out by soldering a wire cable.
Connect another ground-pin out by soldering a wire cable (You can find the pin out at the control-module easily).

See the first diagram of FMS¡¦s manual (FMS ver.2.0 beta 7).
Solder the two wire cable to the appropriate pins.
I use 480 Ohm in stead of 680 Ohm.
When you connect the radio to PC for playing FMS ,be sure to pull out the crystal.

Happy flying!!!!
Joey pen (p6234564@ms1.hinet.net)
joey pen

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface