[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Hitec Focus 5 : Can I connect to my PC? - I can only find info of the Hitec Focus 4 nothing of Focus 5

Hitec Focus 5 : Can I connect to my PC? - I can only find info of the Hitec Focus 4 nothing of Focus 5

Postby Gert » Fri Jan 18, 2002 5:50 pm

Has anybody the experience how to connect this one to your pc . It has no connector. I would appreciate your help
Gert

Postby Gert » Sat Jan 26, 2002 1:33 pm

I found out how it works myself.
You have to remove the back cover plate of your transmitter. Solder one wire to the ground of your battery and the other wire to the yellow wire at the print in your transmitter. (Yellow wire (2cm long )somewhere in the middle of the print ) Follow the rest of the guidelines at www.heliguy.com/nexus/fmsinterface.html
resume
use npn transitor and 10k resistor
ground to emitter(npn) and parallel to pin 18 of male 25 sub D connector
signal from yellow wire to resistor and serial to base
collector to pin 10 of male 25 sub D connector

It works perfect.
Thanks again to Eric Wenger and of course Michael and Roman Möller for there beautiful site and program!!!!
Keep up the great work!
Send me an e-mail if you want extra info!!
Gert

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface