[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Sharing for the LPT port? - disabled the Interrupt Sharing for the LPT port

Sharing for the LPT port? - disabled the Interrupt Sharing for the LPT port

Postby Kasper Holger » Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:29 pm

disabled the Interrupt Sharing for the LPT port <-- where do i do that i got the FF8 transmitter and cant get it to work with FMS i used the interface from (www.net-express.com.... something)

BIOS set to EPP at 378

Christal removed

well this is how my device manager looks like... [url=http://www.modelfly.dk/pic.jpg

]http://www.modelfly.dk/pic.jpg

[/url]
i also got the Sound blaster live VALUE

but i cant get the program to show any sentivity...

-kasper

(Edited by Kasper Holger at 12:02 am on Feb. 13, 2002)
Kasper Holger

Postby dmcdnld » Tue Feb 12, 2002 11:57 pm

Kasper,
My LPT port is setup as IRQ 7, I/O 378, but as an ECP....not an EPP. I'm not sure if that will make a difference or not.

In my Device Manager for my Creative SB16 Emulation, I have a SETTINGS tab that I don't see on your screenshot. Maybe because I'm running in ECP mode? Not sure.

Anyway, under the Settings tab is where I chose not to "Allow LPT Interrupt Sharing".

Here's a screenshot of my Device Manager:
Dave McD[br]
dmcdnld

Postby Kasper Holger » Wed Feb 13, 2002 11:48 pm

Kasper Holger

Postby shinichiro nishiya » Thu Feb 14, 2002 1:00 am

How about trying to renew your SB driver to get the [setting] tag as dmcdnld shows here.
shinichiro nishiya

Postby Kasper Holger » Fri Feb 15, 2002 2:01 am

well i got a new driver and got the settings too... and look LTP charing off... but i sstil get no signal from Tx.

-kasper
Kasper Holger

Postby shinichiro nishiya » Fri Feb 15, 2002 2:55 am

Make the soundcard disable by checking Device Manager panel of control panel of Windows.
First of all you had better to confirm that the interface would work or not without sound device.
Check the batteries is not down.

(Edited by shinichiro nishiya at 3:58 am on Feb. 15, 2002)
shinichiro nishiya

Postby Kasper Holger » Sun Feb 17, 2002 12:14 am

I got a futaba FF8 Tx i think you guys call it 8uaps or something.. the littlebrother to the 9Z Tx... im sure its enough power.. how can i check my cable to check its alright? - it look like the ones on the diagrams...

http://www.net-express.com/nexus/fmsinterface.html

Regards . Kasper
Kasper Holger

Postby Shinichiro_Nishiya » Sun Feb 17, 2002 12:42 am

Do you use your PC with Windows2000 or XP?
A parallel port adaptor won't work with Win2000 and XP for FMS
Shinichiro_Nishiya

Postby Airvista » Wed Feb 20, 2002 3:51 pm

Whenever I try to dissable Interup Sharing in SB Live Value emulation my computer crashes after windows tries to install new hardware??(Emulation detection hardware)??
I am running WinME

Thanks
Andrew
Airvista

Postby shinichiro nishiya » Thu Feb 21, 2002 12:00 am

Can you boot FMS?
Then your PC goes shut down after you make disabled Interrupts Sharing in SB Live Value.

Do you use many devices? If you do so, I wonder there is no room on IRQ maybe.
(I have no confidence on this.)

(Edited by shinichiro nishiya at 1:19 am on Feb. 21, 2002)
shinichiro nishiya

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface