[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - FMS with Futuba 6VH problem - Cannot get FMS to work with Futuba 6VH

FMS with Futuba 6VH problem - Cannot get FMS to work with Futuba 6VH

Postby anoobhav » Thu Jul 11, 2002 4:12 am

Hi,

I am a newbie and have started to work with the Nexus30 kit.
I got the adapter to connect the Futuba 6VH to my parallel port to use with the FMS simulator.

I can calibarate the sticks in FMS but when I try to fly only the left stick seems to be doing something with no response from the right stick. The left stick also doesn't do much and the throttle movement makes the helicoter to turn. There is no way I can take off.

Any ideas what is happenning. What could be wrong? Can anyone help me to takeoff on FMS :).

Thanks a lot in advance

--Anoobhav
anoobhav

Postby Mike Roberts » Thu Jul 11, 2002 4:20 pm

In addition to running through the calibration screen have you also done the 'mapping'? This selects which channel to drive which control on the simulator (there is no 'standard' transmitter setup). My website has detailed setup instructions for IRQ and PIC Serial interfaces - just follow the last stages of these.

Cheers

Mike :D
Mike Roberts

Postby anoobhav » Thu Jul 11, 2002 5:43 pm

Thanks Mike for your reply.

but I could not find the Mapping section on your site.
Still I tried to do some mapping but with no result.

On lot of post , for selecting the Control on FMS, I saw that I am supposed to use the "Parallel IRQ interface 16-bit DLL" with 378 and interrupt 7 settings. But I do not get any response here.

On the other hand whatever erratic response I am getting is on "Parallel IRQ interface 32-bit-VXD" and using LPT1 port.

Am i working on the wrong interface?

please help me get into the air (virtually ) :)

Regards
Anoobhav
anoobhav

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface