[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - transmitter wont work with helis - transmitter wont work with helis

transmitter wont work with helis - transmitter wont work with helis

Postby gravemaker » Sat Nov 03, 2001 11:07 am

Hi, I run win98se with the new beta 7 FMS, I can use my transmitter to fly planes perfectly, but if I select to fly a helicopter, my transmitter dont work, although its still selected under controllers, I have to use the keyboard, I have a Hitec Focus 4, Can somebody please help me figure out how to fly helis with my transmitter.
gravemaker

Postby Michael_Moeller » Sat Nov 03, 2001 11:16 am

Hi

Have you entered the channel setting correctly?
With the new FMS 2.0 Beta 7 the channels can be configured seperatly for helis and airplanes. Just enter the same numbers for the last 4 functions like you have for the first 4 on the channel config-dialog.

Michael Moeller
Michael_Moeller

Postby Victor » Sat Nov 03, 2001 2:20 pm

Can you just tell me something???
WHERE DID YOU GET FMS 2.07?!?!?!
Am i missing something??
Victor[br]I just can't stop flyin!
Victor

Postby Victor » Sat Nov 03, 2001 2:34 pm

hehehe, now i feel really stupid. The site was so busy that i could not enter so i thought fms was not out. I'm downloading as we speak!
Victor[br]I just can't stop flyin!
Victor

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface