[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - FMS Interface for HITEC ECLIPSE 7 - Help Me, please!

FMS Interface for HITEC ECLIPSE 7 - Help Me, please!

Postby tronat » Mon Jun 03, 2002 10:52 pm

Hello:
I have recently bought a HITEC ECLIPSE 7 and a Thunder Tiger Raptor 30, and I don't want to crash it yet.
So I have download the FMS. Now, I'm trying to find the way to build an interface for this.
Can I find one?
How I have to set my computer?
I have to unplug the RF module?
Thank you lots, Fellas
tronat

Postby Mike Roberts » Fri Jun 07, 2002 7:26 pm

Hi

Please visit my website below for detailed info on Serial interfaces. If you want to use your parallel port the mods should be easy to work out using the FMS manual.

Cheers

Mike :D
Mike Roberts

Postby Max » Wed Jun 12, 2002 8:03 am

Sorry Mike,
but in your web site I don't found the serial interface....
The problem is know the Eclipse 7 jack trainer signals, without this info it's not easy to create a interface cable....and there is a probably risk to crash the radio.
The FMS manual don't reported the interface connector for the Eclipse 7.

Regards,
Max
Max

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface