[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - It works for 5 seconds, then no signal - help this poor misguided fool

It works for 5 seconds, then no signal - help this poor misguided fool

Postby darthpaul » Sun May 05, 2002 8:41 am

I bought an interface and FMS on CD from Sandown :D, i set it up as the instructions said.

I got the I/O and the I/R right. I took off and then the aircraft rolled onto its back and i couldnt do anything, i thought it might need calibrating but that didnt help. I tried it with the other aircraft but the same happened.

I suspect it might be the lead but im not sure. ???

I have a SkySport4 with buddy box and a confused owner, any help on this would be much appreciated.
darthpaul

Postby Steve Lewin » Sun May 05, 2002 5:04 pm

Unfortunately we can't see your instructions, don't they give you a way to contact whoever took your money off you ?

What operating system do you have ? Does the i/f work in the calibration screen ? For longer than 5 seconds ? Have you set the channels up correctly in the mapping (LH side of the screen) ? The FMS defaults are wrong for Futaba.

There are other things to check ,like interrupt clashes particularly with soundcards etc. Have a look through these forums, "It doesn't work" is covered quite often.

Good luck - Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby darthpaul » Sun May 05, 2002 10:14 pm

Got it sorted out.

I was running the transmitter through a scanner into the computer and i found that when i turned the scanner on, it provided some sort of energy for the signal to keep going.

It looks like this poor misguided fool is going flying!
darthpaul

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface