[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Having real nightmare with FF8 Super......

Having real nightmare with FF8 Super......

Postby stuartn » Wed Sep 26, 2001 5:03 pm

I found two websites for the make-up of the interface......one is :-

http://www.tmac.asn.au/fms_free_flight_simulator.htm, this one shows the us of 2 10k resistors, while this one shows the use of one 10k resistor....

http://www.heliguy.com/nexus/fmsinterface.html

I tried both and neither provide me with a constant signal.....

I have to mess with the plug to get a signal and then it dissappears.....when i manage to maintain a signal its just all over the place and channels work then don't..

I've checked my bios, my port (LPT) settings and even shorted the cable to 4ft, removed the crystal.....I really can't get this work at all......Does the FF8 require something more to get it to work or not.....

Help and advice is very much welcome
stuartn

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface