[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - FMS V7 - no config possible - FMS V7 - no config possible

FMS V7 - no config possible - FMS V7 - no config possible

Postby totmacher » Sat Nov 03, 2001 7:38 pm

Hi there,

finally - I thought - with V7 I can use my serial cable without booting to W98. But: I cannot use the SETUP-Buttons for my serial interface (16/32-bit). Can anybody help me or give me a hint?

Thanx in advance!
Totmacher
totmacher

Postby johnhlong » Sun Nov 04, 2001 4:58 pm

Same here.

With Win2000 what do we need to do to get the serial or parralel interfaces to work?
John Long
Seattle, Washington
USA
(425) 837-0802
johnhlong

Postby Michael_Moeller » Tue Nov 06, 2001 4:32 pm

the driver-problem isn't solved with beta 7 for win2000. The simple ppm parallel- and serial-interface do not work with win2k. If you want to use win2k with your radio there are only to possibilities at the moment:

- Use a (complex) ppm-signal to gamport interface
- Or build a PIC interface. These interface is supported with Beta 7 and does work on all windows systems: win9x, win2k, me. (Windows XP hasn't been tested yet, but should as well).

Michael Möller
Michael_Moeller

Postby totmacher » Tue Nov 06, 2001 5:17 pm

Hi Michael,

what would happen, if one would try to use the drivers for W98 under XP?

Since XP supports alot more W98-features (such as gamedevices that wouldn't work with W2k), I'd be really interested in getting my serial adapter to work with XP. The boot to W98 is a pain in the bud. :-)

How could I do test that - what drivers are needed how are they to be installed?

Greetinx,
Totmacher
totmacher

Return to Serialport-PPM-Interface