[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Serial Connection and FF6 Transmitter - No response from PC

Serial Connection and FF6 Transmitter - No response from PC

Postby 0023892s » Mon Jun 24, 2002 3:29 pm

I have made the serial circuit board and am trying to use it with Windows 2000 and a Futaba FF6 transmitter. I have tested the curcuit with an analyser and it seems to be ok. But when I try to calibrate it, there is no response from the PC. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
0023892s

Postby gambarini » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:55 am

dear friend

i have same problems
what did you do to solve it ???

thanks in advace

gambarini
gambarini

Postby Steve Lewin » Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:03 am

There are several different serial interfaces. The simple one from the FMS handbook does not work with Windows 2000 or XP. The one with a PIC microcontroller is the only one that works. Is that the one you have ?

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby DannyT » Sun Jun 30, 2002 2:22 pm

Hi Folks

I tried the plan i found on

But also my Promars Rex transmitter wont work with it on win2k.
Could be the same problem. Any body who has a solution??

regards
Danny ???
DannyT

Postby Steve Lewin » Sun Jun 30, 2002 4:25 pm

That's one of the ones that doesn't work. As I said you need the version with a PIC microcontroller as described in the FMS 2.07 documentation.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Return to Serialport-PPM-Interface