[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Serial cable plans for Hitec Prism 7x - I need good explained plans for Prism 7x

Serial cable plans for Hitec Prism 7x - I need good explained plans for Prism 7x

Postby viper{hh} » Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:04 am

Ok I have a Hitec Prism 7X Radio, I have a buddy connector on it and I need plans to make a cable to work with FMS. I would like good solid plans with good descriptions and diagrams. Please only answer this post if you have the plans, or knowledge of where to get them. Please do not reply other wise. Thanks..........................
viper{hh}

Postby Eric Brouwer » Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:45 am

Have a look on my website. There you will find links to ready-made interfaces, as well as plans for several interfaces if you would like to build them yourself.

Please note that the serial or parallel PPM interfaces works ONLY on Win95/98. PIC and joystick interfaces works on ALL Microsoft operating systems.
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Vanderbijlpark
South Africa
Homepage: http://myweb.absa.co.za/eric.brouwer
Eric Brouwer

Postby viper{hh} » Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:54 pm

Hi , thanks for the reply, my only issus are this I am not green when it comes to electronics, I have the basics and I can solder and reapir things ok, but when it comes to contruction I need really good details. I have been on your site and it has good info, but i am unsure about the exact detail, which one should I build and about the chips it says you need to program them and stuff, if you could help me and send me good detailed instructions then I would be greatful as i can build it if I understand what is required, I would love to build the USB one as it works with everything and I am using 2000, and perhaps XP one day soon, so the USB would be great I downloaded your plans and the schematics are detailed but there are some lines that lead to nothing and I am usure where they go and what chips do I buy, there is no parts list, the instructions are not clear, so can you please clarify this.

Thanks for your help......
viper{hh}

Return to Serialport-PPM-Interface