[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Graupner T1014 to Serial Port

Graupner T1014 to Serial Port

Postby mycroft » Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:47 am

Hello I'm new here.
I want to connect my old Graupner T1014 via the serial
interface borad (as shown in the manual) to my pc.
Have anybody informations about the T1014?
Will it work ?
My System is:
AMD Athlon 1600+ with W2K
Thanks
Thomas
mycroft

Postby Mike Roberts » Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:07 am

Thomas

With W2k you will need the PIC Serial or a USB interface. The simple interface in the manual only works with W95,98,ME. Thank you MS!

If you have a PIC programmer a circuit and firmware is available in the FMS DOC folder. I can supply the above as complete units - see my website.

Does your transmitter have a buddy socket? Many have a 3.5mm stereo jack socket. Otherwise we will have to explore the circuit board for where to connect. The signal will be available somewhere! Also using the 10k input resistor on my circuits it is very unlikely that either the interface or your transmitter will be damanged if it is connected to the wrong place!

Let us know a little more about your transmitter and we will help you find where to connect.

Cheers

Mike :D
Mike Roberts

Return to Serialport-PPM-Interface