[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Honey Bee E-Sky - How can I connect my RC Transmitter

Honey Bee E-Sky - How can I connect my RC Transmitter

Postby saltec101 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:55 pm

Hi,

I've just purchased a Honey Bee E-Sky RC Helicopter which comes with it's own 4 channel transmitter and cables to connect to serial port.

When I connect transmitter to COM1 on my machine I cant get the transmitter to communicate with the FMS software. Do I need to install something so that the Transmitter is recognised by the PC or FMS?

Thanks
saltec101

Postby Kentailwash » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:29 am

I just received my honey bee helicopter and I can't get the simulator to work right. Does anyone know if there is instructions on how to map your radio to the serial interface? What are the little boxes that you can check concerning the channels? I am guessing that you can activate or "hold" a channel but the manual doesn't address how to key the radio by the channel. It does explain how to "map" your radio but it is useless since my PC doesn't know which channel is which. I can take off but can't land and have no left or right bank. Eventually I will figure it out through a process of elimination but I think this krazy since so much work went into this program I can't believe such an important detail was left out in an otherwise high quality item. I have learned to fly my helicopter on the key board but it is a world away from using my radio! Can anyone help? If I can practice on my radio I am sure it will prevent a crash! Thanks in advance,
V/R Ken
Kentailwash

Postby Olatheflyer » Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:33 pm

Olatheflyer

Return to Serialport-PPM-Interface