[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - JR x-347 & serial IF - Port settings in windows?

JR x-347 & serial IF - Port settings in windows?

Postby maen » Sun Jun 24, 2001 9:23 pm

I have built the serial interface to my JR x-347 TX, but the PC don't recieve any signal.
Do I have to do some special settings on the serial port besides the address and IRQ, or should Windows defaultsettings work?
I can't check the signal from the TX, since I don't have a oscilloscope. JR transmitters seems to be a bit tricky to get to work with FMS.
maen

Postby Steve Lewin » Mon Jun 25, 2001 11:18 am

See the next topic "Problems ....JR XP652". The published serial seems not to work well with JR so I have modified it.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby davidg51527 » Mon Sep 10, 2001 12:23 am

I tried the Parallel Port interface with no luck. Apparently, my computer's ports are too new. I tried it on an older computer with no problems, and both my transmitters are JR. I tried the serial port interface, and it works flawlessly. This is definately the way to go.

A little more diffi ult to build, but it works with both my Transmitters, XF622 and the X-347
davidg51527

Return to Serialport-PPM-Interface