[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Esky controller drivers???

Esky controller drivers???

Postby DoDoFlier » Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:44 pm

Hey now, I can't get this controller to work with this software. Are there "drivers" I need to make this work??? All I got is a serial port cable that hooks from the controller to the serial port and I went through the set up but it still don't work. Any help would be appreciated..........
DoDoFlier

Postby DoDoFlier » Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:21 am

wow, no one will comment on the drivers???................thanks anyway.
DoDoFlier

Postby Steve Lewin » Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:38 pm

If I had any idea what an "esky controller" was it might help.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby DoDoFlier » Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:59 am

Hey now Steve, the Esky is a Hong Kong brand of TX that you get when you buy a "Turdbo Nimbus" electric helicopter. It came with a serial cable but when I hook it up, I can't get the TX to work. I think I need some drivers????
DoDoFlier

Postby Steve Lewin » Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:08 pm

Does the documentation state, or have you tried contacting the manufacturers/vendors to ask, exactly which simulators the cable works with ? Is FMS in the list ?

BTW I've never heard of any FMS interface which requires additional "drivers".

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby crazzyflyer » Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:14 pm

g/day all
well looks like im not alone on the esky issue here,, i bought a setup with a electric heli... fms was in it, a lead and connector to my pc, instructions were plug in run software and go ... but it doesnt ..has anyone worked out how to get it up and running ..we gave up for a while but the interest is back now ..
crazzyflyer

Postby Ergebel » Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:12 pm

For me it works.

You should emulate your transmetter as a joystick.

for more information see :

Ergebel

Postby Techydave » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:17 am

The above method worked a treat for me thanks for the information.

Any one still using Win98 or WinME will get an error message initially and you have to load the driver manually, this is a simple procedure, once you've twigged that you have to do it, and full instructions are given in the PPJoy instructions.

As they say "If all else fails read the instructions" which is good advice with this excellent utility.
Techydave

Return to Serialport-PPM-Interface