[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - I cannot get the Futaba 4 channel to work with FMS - Futaba Four Channel

I cannot get the Futaba 4 channel to work with FMS - Futaba Four Channel

Postby Michael30263 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:31 am

I cannot get my Futaba four channel radio to work with FMS... I have the USB to square plug connector and have followed the instructions but it still will not work. Any input would be apreciated! Thanks!
Michael30263

Postby Steve Lewin » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:22 pm

Which radio ? Which USB interface, where from ? What PC operating system ? What happens when you try it ?

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby Michael30263 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:33 pm

It's the Futaba Skyport T4YF FM (four Channel), the USB Interface is from multi-electronics (USB), the PC is a AMD 750 KV7 w/128DDR vid card, 728 megs of ram... The USB controller shows up in my control panel but won't calibrate in the conrtol panel nor in the game hence nothing happens. Any input would be greatly apreciated. I also did delete all other controllers since the can interfere with this set-up. Thanks!
Michael30263

Postby Eric Brouwer » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:20 am

If the interface shows up in Control Panel/Gaming Options, but you are unable to calibrate, it might be that your Tx is set to PCM/SPCM. Ensure your Tx is set to PPM modulation.
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Vanderbijlpark
South Africa
Homepage: http://myweb.absa.co.za/eric.brouwer
Eric Brouwer

Postby Michael30263 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:30 am

Thanks, but the T4YF is a FM Frequency Modulation transmitter only... there is no setting for PCM. :(
Michael30263

Postby Steve Lewin » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:45 pm

I don't know anything about that particular interface but everything sounds right, provided you have the Tx switched on. If you can see it in Game Controllers but nothing happens it sounds like you really might have a bad interface.

Try it with the trainer switch pressed and see if that does anything. I have seen cords that have been wired wrong and only work with the switch pressed.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby Michael30263 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:19 am

Thanks, I did try switching the trainer cord but notta... I did manage to get it to show up once yesterday but when I went to calibrate it and set it up it quit working! Strange!!! :(
Michael30263

Return to General Discussions